JSC PROVIDES INSTANT 24/7 ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO HD VIDEO & AUDIO MODULES DEALING WITH STRESS REDUCTION, HEALTHY WORK & LIFESTYLE PRACTICES
As Noted by The Benefits Company:
“We have seen a reduction of over 40% in Absenteeism and secured new recruits in the 1st 6 months of using the RNR Wellness Program. We are amazed with our ROI.”
RNR WELLNESS PROGRAM:
The JSC Lifestyle Health Portal and Programs were developed to solve the challenges employers and wellness committee members face when trying to run their on-site programs. It was designed to provide the user resources that would address physical activity, mental well-being and life skill development to promote behavioral changes required for achievements to last.
- The Health Portal includes High Definition video & audio modules which deal with stress reduction, healthy lifestyle practices such as time management, communication and conflict resolution.
- The mind/body element includes gentle yoga and relaxation techniques. Yoga is the activity of choice because it provides needed physical movement in a context that helps build mental focus and clarity.
- The intention is for the user to access it 24/7 on demand – work, home or travel.
- It is a fresh approach which excites and motivates.
- The Programs follow trends of instant personalized service…Individuals experience stress triggers at various times and have schedule constraints that may prevent them from attending live workshops.
- Users can enter the portal at their own convenience and/or it can be used to facilitate groups on-site or at home with family members.
“One day I got to the point where my work had built up to an extreme and client demands became overwhelming. I turned to my first JSC video. It was quick and it made me feel grounded. I regained my focus and even felt more rested. I was stronger, more eager and ready to regroup. The JSC modules have really helped me to realize that my mind and body need to connect and replenish in order to be the most successful and productive professional I can be.” Melissa,TD Waterhouse
The fact is a recent 2012 Gallop Study found that less than 17% of Canadians were engaged at work. This calculates to enormous losses to a company in the form of loss of productivity and wage costs. The facts alone speak volumes about the importance of leadership communication and understanding employee struggles, which in turn will facilitate and improve teamwork, operations and — in the end — profitability.