“Wellness is a Culture…Your Work Culture is Your BRAND”
The JSC Lifestyle Health Portal and Programs were developed to solve the challenges employers and wellness committee members face when trying to run their on-site programs. It was designed to provide the user resources that would address physical activity, mental well-being and life skill development to promote behavioral changes required for achievements to last.
Users are given instant access to:
• High Definition video and audio modules which deal with stress reduction, healthy lifestyle practices such as time management, communication and conflict resolution.
• There is also a mind/body element which includes gentle yoga and relaxation techniques. Yoga is the activity of choice because it provides needed physical movement in a context that helps build mental focus and clarity.
• The program also provides modules for special populations such as those living with cancer.
• The intention is for the user to access it 24/7 on demand – work, home or travel.
• It is a fresh approach which excites and motivates.
The Programs follow trends of instant personalized service…
• Individuals experience stress triggers at various times and have schedule constraints that may prevent them from attending live workshops.
• Users can enter the portal at their own convenience and/or it can be used to facilitate groups on-site or at home with family members.
Give HR a turn-key wellness solution…
How do we integrate this into our Company? The JSC Team provides you a custom, step-by-step application based on your company’s needs. Let us do what we do best. It is incredibly affordable for employers coming in at less than the cost of a coffee per week for an employee!
“One day I got to the point where my work had built up to an ext reme point and client demands became overwhelming. I turned to my first JSC video. It was quick and it made me feel grounded. I regained my focus and even felt more rested. I was st ronger, more eager and ready to regroup. The JSC modules have really helped me to realize that my mind and body need to connect and replenish in order to be the most successful and productive professional I can be.” Melissa,TD Waterhouse